- 1 Welcome to the KRayWiki!
- 2 Topic Groups
- 2.1 Category:App (Software tools and applications)
- 2.2 Category:Comp (Computer and networking hardware)
- 2.3 Category:Gizmo (Electronic tools and gadgets)
- 2.4 Category:Home (About stuff you might do around the house)
- 2.5 Category:OS (Operating systems and environments)
- 2.6 Category:Web (Web Authoring, Web Services, Programming, and Markup Languages)
- 3 About the Wiki
Welcome to the KRayWiki!
This is a privately maintained wiki. Edit privileges are reserved to pre-authorized maintainers.
Information herein is made available per terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license.
A historical predecessor of the wiki may be found at archive.org.
Category:App (Software tools and applications)
- Revision control tools ( See also Wikipedia:Revision_control )
- Network-related software and tools (Usage and troubleshooting)
- Network-enabled clients and tools like: email, chat, file-sharing, wiki, etc.
- Utility software (Tools & small programs, or, "Accessories", that facilitate miscellaneous tasks.)
- Shells (Command shells)
- System tools (Terminals, emulation, remote desktop, filesystem, monitoring, security, etc.)
- Educational software (Evaluation, use, and troubleshooting)
- General application software (Usage and troubleshooting)
- Development software (Usage and troubleshooting)
- Android software (Recommendations, lists, etc.)
- Gaming software (Environments, lists, tips, etc.)
Category:Comp (Computer and networking hardware)
Category:Gizmo (Electronic tools and gadgets)
- GPS (Global Positioning System receivers)
- Phone (Mobile telephone devices)
- Tablet (Portable tablet devices)
Category:Home (About stuff you might do around the house)
- Fix It FAQ about tips related to getting old stuff going again.
- Leisure activities and media listings for your consideration.
Category:OS (Operating systems and environments)
- Android stuff
- Usage, tips, and general information
- All about GNU/Linux
- Configuration, usage, troubleshooting
- Windows stuff
- Configuration, usage, etc. for various releases
- Windows POSIX
- Environments for GNU/Linux resources (i.e. MinGW, MSYS, MSYS2, etc.)
- Virtual Environments
- i.e. Oracle's VirtualBox, VMware Products
- Resources related to use of SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 UNIX systems
Category:Web (Web Authoring, Web Services, Programming, and Markup Languages)
About the Wiki
See the About KRayWiki page for a list of resources that offer information on using this wiki. Third-party and locally generated content facilitates working with the wiki, avoiding issues, resolving problems, etc.