Jump to navigation Jump to search
A SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 sub-topic page covering a range of system administration topics like:
- See Also:
Software and Components
- Install native SCO software packages.
- Extract files from a distribution source
- pkg* utilities
- Transfers the contents of a software package or set from the distribution medium or directory to install it onto the system.
pkgadd -d /home/kevinb/skunkware/lxrundev-0.9.4pre5.pkg
- Install an AT&T-style UNIX system software package.
- Install XENIX distribution (or application program) floppies.
dcc start, or,
- Non-empty /etc/rc2.d/S99lclroute can prevent DHCP assignments from working.
- See Also
- Configuring the network adapter and protocol for SCO Open Server 5.0 (1016915)
- 'pnt' driver (AMD PCnet-PCI) may be auto-selected, but is not recommended.
- Use Intel PRO1000 (eeG) driver instead.
- Edit /etc/dhcpc.conf to assure proper broadcast/subnet mask.