Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Local file system permission assertions are maintained in /etc/security/msec/perm.local
- Does it work to use globs at the top that are over-ridden by lower entries?
- After writing perm.local, msecperms may be used to apply the configuration.
- The man page for msecperms is the same one used for msec.
- If msecperms doesn't work, check perms.conf contents. Delete file or entries that conflict with perm.local?
- msecperms -e may ignore local settings and can damage local setting if it conflicts with a standard setting under /home.