Index to SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 topics related to the use of open source projects
This page primarily indexes local wiki pages that aggregate information relating to attempts to build and deploy free software to the OpenServer 5.0.7 platform. While these pages will document successes, it is intended to also show issues, workarounds, and even failures to deploy projects to the platform.
A corresponding FTP site related to these pages exists to grant access to resources related to the free software project experiences documented on this wiki.
- The server allows anonymous connections.
The Development System sub-topic attempts to describe the environment used in conjunction with free and open source projects built and deployed to the SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 operating environment.
- User Environment
- Installed Packages
Built and used as part of an updated build system for other free and open source software.
- autoconf 2.69
- automake 1.9.6, 1.10.3, 1.11.6, 1.12.6, 1.13.4, 1.14.1, 1.15.1, 1.16,1
- binutils 2.20.1
- gcc 3.4.6
- libgcrypt 1.8.4
- grep 2.25
- libtool 1.5.26, 2.2.10, 2.4.2
- m4 1.4.17
- make 3.8.2, 4.2.1
gnulib has facilitated build of some other open source software packages.
- curl 7.63.0
- Earlier versions are known to build.
- cvs 1.11.23
- libssh2 1.1, 1.2.4, and 1.8.0 built
- Used as a curl dependency.
- openssh 7.7p1
- openssl 1.0.2q
- 1.0.2o is also known to build; used as a curl dependency.
- popt 1.13
- python 2.5.6
- Only smbclient 3.6.26 was built (not all of samba)
- sudo 1.6.9p23
- xz 5.0.8
- zlib 1.2.11