General Software (Usage and Troubleshooting)
Tools Used Here
- Where is it?
- On Mandriva 2010.1, it is in the Start menu under Education | Other | Tux Paint.
- How do I change the application's configuration?
- Copy /etc/tuxpaint/tuxpaint.conf to ~/.tuxpaintrc, then edit that file.
- See also: Options Documentation.
- Why doesn't it print?
- "Sorry, your picture could not be printed."
- Is there a default printer configured under CUPS?
- Run tuxpaint from the command-line to see what it says on the console:
- lpr: Error - no default destination available.
- Configure a default system printer.
- Is lpr available? lpr is the default print command.
- If using CUPS, is cups-lpr installed?
- Did you wait long enough?
- On Mandriva 2010.1, after defining a default printer, the error message was still displayed, but a few moments later, the picture printed anyway.
Tools To Try
- yEd (Visio alternative)